Lower the threshold.
- A creative space should offer as much freedom as possible. The easier it is to access, the more creativity is likely to happen.
- Offer a certain amount of infrastructure, but let things within the space happen on their own.
- Provide things for free. In the end, this can pay off more compared to you being constantly focused on the revenue streams.
- Some creative spaces only really work as physical spaces. The same community might not meet & collaborate in a digital space.
- As the world becomes more digitally networked, physical gathering spaces gain a new relevance & purpose.