A creative space can be a tool for change.
- Within a larger organization, a dedicated creative space has more potential than to just cater to existing needs for more flexible ways of working. It can actively trigger and shape a transformed working culture with more collaborative structures.
- Success cannot always be measured by the number of successful products. Success can also mean: turning trends into tangible prototypes that will allow employees to get familiar with a relevant trend in a vivid way.
- A creative space comes to life through a mixture of infrastructure and freedom. The users should decide what they do in the space, how they do it and what the space should look like.
- In order to be successful, it is crucial to learn how to understand the needs of the users and how to create value.
- Experienced method coaches should support the teams supplying creativity tools and collaboration techniques. By doing so, a creative space can help to transform the working culture into an agile and innovative environment.
There is also a video available about Innovation through Design Thinking at Deutsche Bank.