Flexibility is not for everyone.
- Be aware that flexibility is not a goal itself, but a tool that can be used to free people from structure to help them achieve goals
- Take into account that increasing flexibility might be beneficial to people over 40 as it frees them from their routines, whereas younger people are still building their routines
- Don’t assume that mobile working will lead to increased productivity. It can be counter productive.
- Providing a stable environment, stable rhythm, stable timetable might be very good for creativity.
- You need to implement a certain amount of structure so that people can rely on each other and thus start to collaborate